Browsers, devices & operating systems - oh my!
With so many gadgets and gizmos available now, there's lots of different ways to access our site. We love helping our members (as well as keeping up with technology), so we make sure that we're paying attention to the most popular ways that our website is visited.
We don't want our members to get too lost down the technology rabbit-hole, so we have a dedicated testing team to look at the capabilities of our website against the latest versions of...
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Samsung Galaxy phone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
And these operating systems:
Help! I think something's wrong with your website...
While we can't control issues specific to particular browsers, devices and operating systems, we'll do our very best to help out with any problems you might have when accessing our website. If something's not quite right with the website display and you're not sure why, here are some of our quick-fix suggestions:
- Refresh your page and start again (it's probably best not to do this if you're completing an online payment or making a claim though).
If that doesn't do the trick, then you can try:
- Checking which version your browser is using (sometimes an upgrade to the latest one will help)
- Visiting the same page on a different browser
- Letting us know about it
If that's not helping, you can always flick us an email at email@example.com or give us a buzz on 1800 808 690 to let us know what's gone wrong. Here's some info that we'll need from you to help troubleshoot your issue:
- What time the error happened
- Which page you were on when the error happened
- What kind of browser and device you're using
- Screenshots of the error (not necessary, but extremely helpful!)
Help! How do I download forms & documents?
Our content may contain links to PDF files. You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open these. This can be downloaded from Adobe for free. Once you've got Adobe Acrobat Reader and you open up any PDFs from our website, you'll be able to save them (download them) or print them by clicking on the applicable icons.