Human Rights and Modern Slavery
We’re a caring bunch at Peoplecare. So, when it comes to upholding human rights and eliminating modern slavery, we’re on board.
Australia’s Modern Slavery Act 2018 means that Peoplecare must now report on and act against modern slavery in its operations and supply chain.
Peoplecare is committed to:
- not tolerating or supporting the use of child labour, modern forms of slavery, any form of human trafficking and all other forms of forced labour in our operations and supply chains
- respecting Peoplecarers and our customers’ privacy and protecting their personal information
- providing a fair, safe and healthy working environment for our Peoplecarers free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation
- committing to being an inclusive employer, promoting and valuing diversity within our workforce, among our customers, suppliers and in the communities we operate
- not tolerating bribery or corruption in any form
- providing a safe and supportive environment for whistleblowers who report suspected unethical, illegal or improper behaviours within the organisation