We welcome you to join the Annual General Meeting (AGM) for Peoplecare Health Limited (ABN 95 087 648 753).
Unlike previous years, this year’s AGM will be held virtually using an online portal.
Due to the extraordinary circumstances presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to ensure the continued safety of everyone in our community. An online AGM also gives more members across Australia the opportunity to participate.
The AGM commences at 7.00pm (Sydney time) on Wednesday, 25 November 2020. We encourage members to sign into the online portal from 6.30pm (Sydney time) on Wednesday, 25 November 2020 (the day of the AGM) to test the web browser to ensure that you can see and hear the proceedings.
To join the 2020 Peoplecare AGM, members must register via the online portal using your member number and surname as credentials. Registration opens at 9.00am (Sydney time) on Friday, 30 October 2020 and closes at 7.00pm (Sydney time) on Monday, 23 November 2020.
There are no resolutions on which members are required to vote at this year’s Annual General Meeting.
To ask a question in advance of the Peoplecare AGM, please submit your question via the online portal using your member number and surname as credentials. Questions in advance must be received by 5.00pm (Sydney time) Wednesday, 18 November 2020.
Members will also be able to ask questions during the meeting through the Q&A tab via the online portal.
The agenda for the meeting can be accessed at the 2020 Notice of Meeting.
Our 2020 Annual Report can be accessed here.
- Register for the event via the online portal using your member number and surname as credentials.
- On the day of the AGM, open the online portal to stream the meeting. Vero Voting will also email you a link 1 hour prior to the AGM. You are encouraged to test their web browser from 6.30pm to ensure you can see and hear the proceedings.
- You will need to press unmute and play to test the web browser and to start watching the AGM.
- If you are joining the meeting using a mobile device, select the video icon on the right side on the screen.
- You have the option to view full screen and adjust volume.
Vero Voting supports the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge on your desktop or mobile device.