We welcome you to join the Annual General Meeting (AGM) for Peoplecare Health Limited (ABN 95 087 648 753).
This year’s AGM will be held virtually using an online portal.
Due to the extraordinary circumstances presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to ensure the continued safety of everyone in our community. An online AGM also gives more members across Australia the opportunity to participate.
The AGM commences at 7.00pm (Sydney time) on Wednesday, 24 November 2021. We encourage members to sign into the online portal from 6.30pm (Sydney time) on Wednesday, 24 November 2021 (the day of the AGM) to test the web browser to ensure that you can see and hear the proceedings.
To join the 2021 Peoplecare AGM, members must register via the online portal using your member number and surname as credentials. Registration opens at 9.00am (Sydney time) on Wednesday, 27 October 2021 and closes at 7.00pm (Sydney time) on Monday, 22 November 2021.
To vote in the 2021 Peoplecare AGM, members can either join the AGM or appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf. Members can appoint a proxy via the online portal using your member number and surname as credentials. The appointment of a proxy must be received no later than 7.00pm (Sydney time) on Monday, 22 November 2021.
To ask a question in advance of the Peoplecare AGM, please submit your question via the online portal using your member number and surname as credentials. Questions in advance must be received by 5.00pm (Sydney time) Wednesday, 17 November 2021.
Members will also be able to ask questions during the meeting through the Q&A tab via the online portal.
The agenda for the meeting can be accessed at the 2021 Notice of Meeting.
Our 2021 Annual Report can be accessed here.
- Register for the event via the online portal using your member number and surname as credentials.
- On the day of the AGM, open the online portal to stream the meeting. Vero Voting will also email you a link 1 hour prior to the AGM. You are encouraged to test their web browser from 6.30pm to ensure you can see and hear the proceedings.
- You will need to press unmute and play to test the web browser and to start watching the AGM.
- If you are joining the meeting using a mobile device, select the video icon on the right side on the screen.
- You have the option to view full screen and adjust volume.
Vero Voting supports the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge on your desktop or mobile device.