Here’s what we learned about what young people love about health cover.
Peoplecare is reaching out to our members, staff and our communities during these horrible bushfires to do everything we can to look after them.
We have a range of options to help our members who’ve been affected, so please get in touch through 1800 808 690 or email@example.com if you’re affected and would like more info on how we can help.
The Peoplecare Team
Health information and resources that may help:
We’ve pulled together some information from the experts that might also help during this time:
- Bushfires: Health information
- Government Support Services
- Medications and prescriptions – did you know that your GP can phone the pharmacy if you don’t have your script? And you can get an emergency supply of your usual medications from the pharmacy.
- Protect yourself from bushfire smoke
- Returning home safely
- Illness and injury after bushfire – smoke irritation, asthma, lung conditions and burns
- Information for parents – immunisations
- Beat the heat
- How to protect your family from bushfire smoke
- Bushfire aftermath – safety tips
Looking after your mental health:
- Psychological preparation & recovery
- Looking after yourself after a disaster
- Supporting your child after a disaster
- How to cope with the stress of natural disasters for young people