Health insurance is health insurance, right? Not quite. We do things a little differently ‘round here.
- You’ve probably noticed that we actually answer the phone when you call us, we haven’t got machines doing it for us. That’s not how all funds roll (especially the big ones).
- We tell it like it is – plain & simple. You’ll always know what you are and aren’t covered for with us. We’ll compare covers with other funds and if ours isn’t the best one for you, we’ll tell you.
- We know you’d rather be spending your money on something else, so we work hard to make sure you’re getting value for your money. Because we’re not-for-profit, we use your premiums for things like free health programs and national ambulance cover on all our policies, not for paying shareholders and overseas investors.
- We don’t make you jump through hoops to claim. You’re paying for cover, so you should be able to use it. We’ve got a mobile app, online services and on-the-spot claiming at providers, just to give you a few options (in case you get bored with just one).
- We’re not perfect, but we try. And 97% of you love us for it (according to our 2016 member survey). We also have the highest Net Promoter Score of any health insurer – nearly double the industry average!
Some of you even email us out of the blue to say nice things to us, like this guy:
“Thank you very much for your high quality service and support! Like many people I was initially reluctant to pay the cost of private health insurance; however in our dealings with Peoplecare it has made some of the hardest and most stressful times of life a little easier. The peace of mind offered by having your service and care to call upon during these situations has been a relief. The little things such as the packs of claim forms and tips prior to hospital stays and a letter asking if everything is okay after an ambulance bill have meant a lot!”
With us you get more than just health cover – you get a team of Peoplecarers on your side.