Promotion code: HBMEM
To get the offer, just add promotion code 'HBMEM' in online join form Referral field (or let us know over the phone). Offer expires 31st October 2019
The boring but necessary fine print:
- This offer is for first-time new members only who join a Hospital only or a Hospital and Extras cover. This offer can only be claimed once. (Combined cover)
- Limit is $100 per single and single parent policy and $200 per couple and family policy.
- Members who purchase Extras only, Ambulance only or OSHC covers are not eligible for the promotion.
- The membership must be current and paid up-to-date at the time the offer is being redeemed.
- Peoplecare membership must be held for 60 days prior to the EFTPOS gift card being sent out.
- This offer is not available with any other promotional offers being run by Peoplecare at the same time.
- This offer is not available through intermediaries and only applied to purchases by new members through the Peoplecare website or call centre.
- Peoplecare can withdraw this offer at any time without notice. This offer is for a limited only.
- Offer expires 31st October 2019.
Find the right cover for you:
What does my closed cover mean for me?
If you were on one of our hospital covers before 1 February 2019, your hospital cover is now closed to new and transferring members.read more...
The ongoing value of Private Health Insurance
One of the biggest drivers of Aussies taking up private hospital cover is the health of the public hospital system – specifically elective surgery waiting times.read more...
We're stoked to be a Members Own Health Fund
Whenever you see the Members Own symbol next to a health fund logo, you're looking at an insurer that exists to deliver the best possible service and benefits to you — the member.
Members Own Health Funds is group of not-for-profit and mutual health funds that share the same approach of putting members' needs ahead of profits.
Members Own wants to get the message out that there’s an alternative to the big, profit-driven health funds. More than 2.6 million Aussies agree and it’s easy to understand why.
With a Members Own Health Fund you should expect more. Much more.
Members Own funds put their members first: instead of operating their business around how they can profit from you, they are thinking about how they can help you, now and for generations to come.
The Members Own funds are committed to returning more to members – providing more appropriate products, better service and returning more of your premium dollar back to you in benefits.
Members Own funds provide private health insurance with a heart. Unlike some funds they’re not distracted by the demands of corporate shareholders or overseas owners… to a Members Own fund you’re not a policy holder or a number, you’re a member.
Health funds that carry the Members Own symbol are thinking about you, working for you. Because what matters to them is you and your health. You’re a person, not a profit centre.