We all love our privacy from time to time and it’s up to you who you share your personal information with. At Peoplecare, it’s our job to keep your private personal information safe and we’re 100% committed to the Privacy Act and Australian Privacy Principles.
We only collect information that we need to give you access to health services, and we don’t collect personal information unless we ask you first. We protect your personal details and we’ll only share your information if it’s needed to provide our services.
At Peoplecare we are very careful with the way we collect, use, store and share personal information about our members and other partners associated with our business such as health providers etc.
The law (Privacy Act 1988) has set out some important principles about what to do with personal information and we have included them in our everyday processes and the way we talk to our members.
- Never collect personal information on our members unless we ask for it first.
- Always tell our members why we need this information i.e claims processing, billing purposes, updating new products, legal reasons.
- Only share personal information to organisations that have strict privacy policies in place and for the purposes of carrying out our business i.e ATO, banks, superannuation companies, other service providers.
- Have the most up-to-date information technology to make sure all personal information is secure.
- Let our members know that if they have any concerns about us not following this policy to contact the Privacy Officer at:
Locked Bag 33,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
Telephone : 1800 808 690
Email : email@example.com