Set benefits per service.
Please contact us before receiving treatment.
||75% of the cost||$150|
Physiotherapy and other therapies
||Initial consult: $35* Consult 1 - 10: $25 Consult 11+: $15||$350|
* 1 initial consult per year per service except physiotherapy which has 2 initial consultations per year.
How to check your limits
- a dentist
- an optical store for your prescription eye needs
- a physiotherapist
- a chiropractor
- an osteopath
- Claim option 1. Use your Peoplecare card – claim instantly
Use your Peoplecare card when you pay. Your Peoplecare OSHC Extras benefits will automatically reduce your total bill (for all eligible claims where you still have annual limits available).
- Claim option 2. Claim with the Peoplecare mobile app
Take a photo of your receipt, open the Peoplecare app and send the photo.
For more information, see How to make an extras claim.
- Claim option 3. Claim with Peoplecare Online Member Services
Upload a photo of your receipt to Online Member Services and you’re done. Log in here to start claiming.
What is the difference between OSHC Extras and OSHC visa cover?
|Service||OSHC Extras||OSHC for temporary student visas*|
|Physiotherapy and other therapies||✓||✗|
|Private and public hospital admissions||✗||✓|
|Doctors and specialists (outside of hospital)||✗||✓|
|Medicare tests (X-rays and blood tests)||✗||✓|
OSHC Extras is provided by Peoplecare. Overseas Student Health Cover for temporary student visas is not provided by Peoplecare. For more details on OSHC visa cover, visit privatehealth.gov.au.
* Source: Allianz Care Australia.