Manage your health cover anytime, anywhere!
Our digital member services make managing your private health insurance easy. Submit photo and pdf claims, check your extras limits, manage your payments and more.
Manage your membership details including benefit account, payment details and contact information all within our digital member services. You’ll also find all your Peoplecare correspondence easily accessible in the secure inbox.
Our digital member services also allows you to check what you're covered for, how much you have remaining on your benefit limits, and where to find a registered healthcare provider or hospital when you need one.
To take full advantage of our digital member services, you can:
- Download our iOS app on App Store for your iPhone or iPad
- Download our Android app on Google Play for your smartphone or tablet
- Log in to Online Member Services directly from your browser
Peoplecare app update
Ensure you have downloaded the latest version from Google Play or the App Store to access these new features.
- Upgrade to include multi-factor authentication. An extra layer of security to keep your data safe.
- Full view of your cover to quickly check what clinical categories you’re covered for, as well as viewing your remaining extras benefit limits.
- Apply to receive the Australian Government Rebate on private health insurance directly from the app.
- Manage Medicare card details and update your income tier when needed.
- Submit a Student Declaration and manage adult dependants on your family policy.
Security update to Peoplecare digital services – Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
What is MFA? This typically involves providing a second form of verification, such as a fingerprint or a unique code sent to your mobile device, in addition to using your password.
Protecting your data is important to us and therefore we have a multi-factor authentication in place to access our Digital Member Services (mobile app and Online Member Services).
Want to leave us feedback? We’d love to hear from you
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback or suggestions.