These House Rules apply to all of our social media platforms - namely Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
We love a lot of things – long walks on the beach, flowers in the Springtime, but there are some things we don’t love. We don’t love deleting posts from our page, but we will if:
- it’s hateful or discriminatory
- it’s abusive or being used to harass someone
- it’s threatening or uses violent language
- it’s inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit
- it violates someone’s privacy
- it violates copyright or intellectual property rights
- it has damaging info (like medical advice that isn’t right)
- you’re trolling
- it’s spam
- if you’re trying to sell something
- if you’re promoting a competitor
- if it is used as a means to commit family violence or violence in the workplace
Basically, just play nice and we’ll all get along fine.