Put your extras cover to good use before your annual limits expire on June 30. This quick guide shows you how to check your limits, which extras services have annual limits (most of them), how to claim extras benefits and where to find our special offers for Peoplecare members.
Which extras benefits have annual limits?
The below extras benefits have annual limits. Peoplecare's annual limits expire 30 June and reset 1 July. Keep in mind that benefits are assessed based on the date that the service was used, not the date you send us your claims.
- General dental
- Major dental
- Physiotherapy, occupational therapy, orthoptics, exercise physiotherapy and hydrotherapy
- Chiropractic and osteopathy
- Chinese herbal consults, massages, acupuncture and dietetics
- Speech therapy
- Health management programs
- Health aids, equipment and wellness
You can track your extras limits for these services at any time during the year on our app.
Items grouped together share a group annual limit.
When do extras annual limits reset?
Annual limits reset 1 July every year.
How do I check my extras limits?
There are three options to check your extras limits:
- Online Member Services
- Peoplecare mobile app (remember to swipe to check your annual family limit that you can’t exceed for most services)
- 1800 808 690
How do I claim extras benefits?
Simply swipe your Peoplecare card at most health providers like dentists, optometrists, physiotherapists, massage therapists and more.
Find all our special offers on dental and optical for Peoplecare members.