Call Peoplecare on 1800 808 690
A simple phone call could save you time and make you feel confident with your upcoming planned procedure. Plus, we have a team of member advocates whose entire job is to help you with your hospital admission and answer your hospital questions – so why not benefit from their expertise?
Instead of picking through your hospital cover documentation, we’ll tell you:
- if you’re covered for your upcoming hospital admission (if we’re unsure, we’ll ask you for Medicare Benefits Schedule items included in your itemised Informed Financial Consent from the previous step)
- if Peoplecare has an agreement with the hospital where the procedure is taking place
- your excess to pay (if any)
- some info to help your specific admission
- if you might be suitable for a hospital substitution program
- if your contact details & payments with us are up to date
Tip: pay your Peoplecare premium
We can’t pay for your planned procedure if your premiums aren’t paid up to date. So, make sure you’ve done this before you go to hospital.